对不起，此内容只适用于英文。 For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.
This is a tutorial on how to manually connect to NordVPN servers on iOS (iPhone/iPad), using the IKEv2 protocol.
- First, download the NordVPN IKEv2 certificate to your device. The easiest way would be to open this link on the device itself: https://downloads.nordvpn.com/certificates/root.der
The certificate installation dialog will appear. Tap Install in each of the steps.
- Once installed, tap Done.
- Open the VPN menu in your device Settings, and tap Add VPN Configuration…
- Type in these settings:
Description: (any name you want, this field does not matter)
Server: The hostname of your chosen NordVPN server. You can find our server list with the hostnames here: https://nordvpn.com/servers/ (in our case, we chose us333.nordvpn.com)
Remote ID: The same hostname as the Server field.
Local ID: Leave empty.
User Authentication: Username
Username: Your NordVPN account username.
Password: Your NordVPN account password.
Afterwards tap Done.
- The VPN configuration will appear in the VPN menu. Tap the Status slider to connect.
- Once the slider turns green, you will be successfully connected to NordVPN servers!